Attention: Small Business Owners, Solopreneurs, Coaches, Authors, Consultants, Speakers, Trainers, Professional Organizers, Virtual Assistants and Other Service Professionals
Let Us Show You How ANY Solopreneur or Small Business Owner can EXPLODE Their Business Using Facebook and Twitter Even if They Don’t Have a Clue Where to Begin!
Christine Gallagher and Amy Miyamoto
Dear Fellow Busy Business Owner,
Amy and Christine want to teach you all of this, plus so much more.
Your skills are top-notch, and you’re great at what you do. But you’re also incredibly busy and don’t have a ton of time to devote to learning and implementing a whole new set of marketing skills.
We totally understand.
However, without using social media to build credibility and visibility online—you’re missing out on a huge opportunity to easily (and enjoyably!) increase your bottom line. We don’t want to see your fears prevent you from enjoying one of the easiest ways to build your business, boost your revenues and become the go-to expert in your niche.
You don’t have to figure this all out on your own! Accelerate your progress by getting everything you need to know about social media from us.
So, if you are interested in learning how to:
- Discover how social networking websites can open a floodgate of possibilities to attract clients
- Make personal connections online with high-level business owners (people you never thought you’d get to meet)
- Build a dynamic, influential network from the comfort of your home
- Attract raving fans who are excited to promote your business
- Avoid costly mistakes that could ruin your professional image online – and instead create a unique “personal brand” people trust
- Powerfully network on Facebook and Twitter in less than 15 minutes a day – and avoid common time-wasting traps
Then you’ll LOVE Social Media Made Simple, a 5-part, information-packed teleseries where you’ll learn:
- Why the new economy demands a new way of marketing
- How traditional internet marketing and social marketing differ and how these differences can make or break your success
- Examples of best practices in social networking, with a list of Do’s and Don’ts for building relationships
- How to create a laser-focused social media strategy to produce maximum results quickly and easily
- How not being on Facebook and Twitter can be damaging to your brand as well as a huge benefit to your competitors
- What types of tweets work to fill your groups (and avoid the ones that don’t)
- The secret of how to maximize your time on all these social media sites when you’re strapped for time
- What activities to focus on that will produce the greatest benefits to your business
- The basic steps to producing high quality and engaging content on both Facebook and Twitter
- How to navigate your most important account settings and privacy settings for both facebook and Twitter so you can control exactly who sees what
- How to create a magnetic profile that draws your ideal clients to you
- Which tools we recommend to leverage your time and efficiently manage your friends/followers
- Which tool works best for updating your Facebook and Twitter pages simultaneously with the click of one button
- Our simple formula for maximizing your social media efforts in 15 minutes a day
- Simple yet highly strategic search techniques to enable you to find ideal friends/follows in record time
- Our list of essential “Do’s” and “Don’ts” for Facebook and Twitter etiquette
- How to create the perfect balance between personally interesting and professionally helpful content
- How to integrate your blog content if you have one
- How to customize your Facebook domains
- Why and how creating a a Facebook Fan Page can further enhance your results
- How to leverage Facebook’s Newsfeed feature to get your content to go viral
- How to drive traffic between your Facebook and Twitter pages to double your visibility without any additional effort
- How to create customized lists to efficiently manage your friends and followers
- Where to find fresh quality content, to share with your audience, quickly and easily
- How to publish clever things to drive interest
- How you and your organization can become famous and find success on the Web
- Ways to tap into the pool of 1 billion people worldwide who are connected to the Internet and looking for information and solutions
- The secret formula to maximizing your online exposure so you grab the spotlight as a renowned expert
Whether You’re Brand New to Social Media or Just Want to Become Even More Effective With Your Social Media Efforts, Social Media Made Simple Will Shorten Your Path to Success in 2010
Since we have added Social Media to our business marketing strategies we have learned by experience how to navigate the Social media landscape in a powerful way that has resulted in both of us gaining more clients, more visibility and credibility as experts in our fields and more lucrative partnerships with fellow business colleagues.
And let us tell you the big secret … Social Media does not have to be hard or complicated! Once you get over the basic learning curve, anyone with passion & a message can create a powerful presence on Facebook and Twitter that will produce exciting results for your business.
Over the past year and a half, Christine has built a successful business she loves, made valuable contacts, acquired new clients, grown her subscriber list and web traffic, secured numerous national and international speaking engagements and created much more visibility for herself through Twitter and Facebook. Christine has successfully been able to position herself as the go-to resource for people who want to learn how to use social media in their biz without getting overwhelmed. With over 3000 friends on Facebook, over 6000 followers on Twitter, and being included on over 80 Top Recommended Twitter lists in areas including “proven gurus,” “favorite bloggers,” “social media stars,” and “internet biz influencers,” she has also recently been featured as a social media expert in the small business marketing book Get Scrappy. Most rewarding, Christine has built a following of business owners who were previously unsure how to leverage social media and now happily implement her simple tips with excellent results.
In just a year and a half after joining Facebook and Twitter, Amy has grown an international network of influential industry leaders, strategic alliance and referral partners, as well as a dedicated base of raving fans. And she has done this almost entirely from the comfort of her own home. With over 1500 friends on Facebook, over 11,000 followers on Twitter, and being cited on over 100 Top Recommended Twitter lists in areas including “ cool moms”, “influencers”, “social media”, and “Lifestyle Design experts”, she has also been named as one of the Top 111 Most Inspiring Women in Business to Follow on Twitter in the book Twitter Inspiration. The majority of Amy’s most dedicated clients, joint ventures, and multiple national and international speaking invitations have come from the relationships she has built via both Facebook and Twitter. Amy is passionate about helping others to tap into the powerful potential of this new social media landscape.
Every person who chooses to invest in themselves and their business with Social Media Made Simple will get:
- CDs of all calls
- Hardcopy participant workbook with binder
- Checklist of all the tools, websites, applications covered by Christine and Amy during the series
- The confidence and know-how to get business done on Facebook and Twitter!
In order to propel you to success even faster, we’ve also included…
BONUS #1: Q&A Bonus Call–this call was a great opportunity to get lots of extra, specific questions answered–and it’s chock full of nuggets and tips that we both shared!
BONUS #2: 30-Day Social Media Action Plan–we’ve provided this guide for you to refer to as ongoing guidance from us to keep you focused on success even after you’ve listened to the calls!
Investment for the Social Media Made Simple Program is just $197
Our Personal No-Questions-Asked Guarantee!
Media to Build Credibility and Visibility Online, as Well as
Easily (and Enjoyably!) Increase My Bottom Line!
It’s your time. You’re now on track to transform your business. We look forward to helping you reach your goals.
We appreciate you reading this page and considering Social Media Made Simple. We are thrilled to guide you on this path!
Here’s to your social media success!
Amy Miyamoto and Christine Gallagher
Instructors, Social Media Made Simple
Referred to fondly by her clients as the Mindset Mastery Mentor, she is a frequently requested speaker on the topics of mindset mastery for success as well as the power of Social Media.
For 7 years she has been coaching educators, professionals, small business owners, and solopreneurs on how to up-level their success through the practical skills and tools for mindset mastery – specifically the mastery of emotional fear.
In 2005, after the birth of her twin daughters, a decade long career in teaching and multiple advanced degrees in education, she chose to leave the security of her job in education in order to pursue the freedom and dream of the entrepreneurial lifestyle. Although she loved teaching and making a difference in the lives of her students, deep down she knew it was time to set out on her own to begin creating her life by design.
It was during this pivotal transition in her life that she began her extensive training with the Fearless Living Institute, founded by Emmy Award winning life coach, Rhonda Britten.
Most recently she has focused her coaching work around meeting the unique needs of Mom Entrepreneurs. She currently works primarily with mothers in business teaching them the critical mindset skills and practical tools they need in order to step up into playing a bigger game of success and fulfillment in their businesses and their families by creating their ultimate lifestyle by design. Social media is one of the primary leverage tools that she emphasizes to her clients.
Christine Gallagher is an Online and Social Media Marketing Consultant, Trainer and Coach. She teaches small business owners and professionals how to boost their business and their profits by using online marketing and social media tools to communicate effectively and authentically. Her mission is to teach others how to gain more time, money and freedom by leveraging the power of the Internet.
Her approach is based on simple ideas: when you focus on providing value, leveraging technology, and building your reputation as an expert in your industry, you will craft a flexible business which gives you the lifestyle and success you deserve.
Christine graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelors degree in Broadcasting and Mass Media from Temple University in 2000 and went on to earn a double Masters in Information Systems and Information Science from Drexel University in 2003. She has been blogging on various platforms since 2004 and a self-confessed “internet junkie” since she was a teenager.
Prior to the launch of her company Full Pipeline Strategies, her career path was comprised of business, marketing and entrepreneurial endeavors including roles as an IT instructor, research analyst, media buyer, real estate investor and graphic designer.
As is the case with so many small business owners, she too struggled with effectively marketing her prior businesses. Traditional marketing methods, alone, were not working. She quickly realized that, in order to succeed, she had to learn how to gain consistent results by marketing online, the right way. It became clear that your marketing is just as important, if not more, than the mastery of your business.
As a result of her new understanding, she chose to launch a business whose sole purpose is to teach others how to achieve success online in much less time.
Christine works with a diverse selection of clients including professionals and entrepreneurs both in-person and virtually. She offers a variety of services including training sessions, workshops, webinars, coaching, consulting and teleseminars. Christine lives in southern New Jersey with her husband and two crazy cats.
© 2011 Christine Gallagher/CommunicateValue.com and Amy Miyamoto/AmyMiyamoto.com
All Rights Reserved
Questions? Email Team@CommunicateValue.com