THE LEVERAGE EVENT
How do you make more money, push past your income ceiling to grow a business that is scalable, and do it with less overwhelm? The answer: LEVERAGE. Leverage is all about making what you have go much further, so you can create bigger results without working more and sacrificing your sanity. And, it’s NOT as hard to do as you might think! (Even if you feel intimidated to start or don’t know where to start.)
At this dynamic event, you’ll learn how to:
- Say goodbye to the dollars-for-hours trap: Leverage your expertise to multiply your income through group programs, products, passive income streams and more
- Break out of “Lone Ranger Syndrome:” Leverage a team and multiply your free time by outsourcing and delegating (without breaking the bank)
- Quit wasting money and time: Leverage technology to multiply your impact by systematizing and automating like a pro
- Stop marketing 1:1 and instead reach millions: Leverage social media to multiply your reach and build your platform in record time
- De-mystify partnering with others: Leverage joint ventures to multiply your list and collaborate your way to expert status and sales
I’ll take you from a “leverage rookie” to a ninja leverage master by teaching you the proven process I’ve used to build a highly scalable business.
Click on the button below to get on the Waiting List and secure first dibs!
As seen in:
“At her event, Christine taught me the importance of over-delivering and modeled it. I came away with dozens of specific steps to grow my business after learning from her.
With her suggestions, my email list more than tripled and I met my income goals for the year. I still reference the giant amount of information that she gave us!”Laura Peifer
“Since attending my first event with Christine, my business has grown in very tangible ways–my list has grown from 250 to over 2800, I have 350 new customers, and my team has quadrupled.
I also hosted two teleseminar events with over 650 registrants each and a telesummit with nearly 400 registrants.
The tangible skills I’ve learned from Christine have dramatically affected the course of my business.”Lacey Swartz