This month’s “Third Thursday” video tip is all about how to not reinvent the wheel in your business.
It’s too HARD to do it that way! As business owners, when things feel “too hard,” it’s almost impossible to keep a success and money mindset, we don’t keep up with the marketing, we certainly don’t feel motivated to continue taking action, and everything essentially goes to hell in a hand basket! 😉
That’s why in this video I’m sharing with you my top 6 ways to not reinvent the wheel yourself. The best by-product of that? It frees up not only your time, but your energy and the energetic SPACE in your life to bring more of the things you do want in.
Here are the concepts I share in the video:
1) Re-purposing. (This is one of those concepts that on the surface seems so obvious and so simple but I am always amazed at how much this is overlooked.)
2) Swipe file. (AKA “model what’s working!”)
3) What’s worked before? (Rinse and repeat!)
4) Listening and paying attention. (Also very overlooked.)
5) Go back to your why. (Your purpose, your foundation, even your brand.)
6) Don’t be afraid to ask for help or get support. (You don’t have to be a lone ranger. In fact that’s the very DEFINITION of doing things the hard way.)
After you check out the video, let me know your thoughts in the comments. Out of those 6, which one resonated with you the most? Which one would take the least effort to incorporate in your business? That’s where you want to start! I’d love to hear more from YOU about how you don’t reinvent the wheel in your own business, so please share below.