The truth is, hanging out on sites like Facebook and Twitter are just NOT enough. You really need to have a place to send your friends, fans and followers OUTSIDE of those social media sites if you want the best marketing results.
If thinking about your current website or blog stresses you out (or you don’t even have one at all yet), then you do not want to miss my next upcoming FREE webcast THIS Thursday 4/21 at 8 pm EDT:
“Wild About WordPress: 7 Reasons Why it’s Now Super Simple to Create Your Own Customer and Client-Attracting Website—FAST, Without HEADACHES, and for FREE!”
On this FREE webcast, I’ll be sharing my tips on the number one website and blog platform in the world–WordPress. Oh, and I‘m not going to be sharing fluff or theory–I’ve been using WordPress myself for over 4 years, I’ve created countless sites using it and have taught many others who now have their own business sites and blogs working for them online as well.
In other words, YOU–the small business owner or solopreneur–can learn a lot from the important, updated information I’ll be sharing on how to get maximum results in the least amount of time using this powerful tool.
On this webcast you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t have to be a techie (really!) to get your site up and running in less than a day
- The one very important thing you want to be sure to look for when choosing a webhost for your WordPress site
- Why WordPress isn’t just for blogs–and how you can easily set it up as a full-blown, simple-to-use website
- What WordPress has–right out-of-the-box–that means you won’t have to hire an expensive SEO firm to get your site to rank in the search engines
- Why customizing your site is a lot easier (and more fun!) than you probably think
- Why answers to (even your toughest) WordPress questions are always just a click away
- Exciting new details about my upcoming LIVE course “Website Without Worry: Step-by-Step Strategies to Using WordPress, the Number One FREE Web Platform to Gain Clients and Customers FAST!”
You’ll want to sign up NOW before you forget. Here’s the link: FREE Webcast on WordPress!
Hope to “see” you there!